Pastisman's addons
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

StarMovie Contact doesn't work any more. - Contact StarMovie ne fonctionne plus.

StarMovie Contact doesn't work any more. - Contact StarMovie ne fonctionne plus. Empty StarMovie Contact doesn't work any more. - Contact StarMovie ne fonctionne plus.

Message  PlsUpdat Jeu 17 Mar - 16:24

StarMoveContact worked at first, but it did not work with Thunderbird 3.1.7 on. Same on both computers, eMachines WinXP Home, WinXP HP Media Center.
Also the developer's website no longer mentions StarMoveContact ... And I have not found a way to contact developer on its website if it is perhaps no longer supported?

-

StarMoveContact travaillé au début, mais il n'a pas fonctionner avec Thunderbird 3.1.7 sur. Même sur les deux ordinateurs, Emachine WinXP Home, HP WinXP Media Center.
Aussi le site du développeur ne mentionne plus StarMoveContact ... Et je n'ai pas trouvé un moyen de contacter développeur sur son site Internet soit si c'est peut-être plus pris en charge?

PlsUpdat
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

StarMovie Contact doesn't work any more. - Contact StarMovie ne fonctionne plus. Empty Re: StarMovie Contact doesn't work any more. - Contact StarMovie ne fonctionne plus.

Message  Pastisman Lun 21 Mar - 11:38

Hello,

I personally have no problem with this extension on my computers (Win 7 and Mac os). Do you have other add-ons ?
Do you have alerts in the "error console" concerning starMoveContact ?
Pastisman
Pastisman
Admin

http://lucdischert.free.fr/

StarMovie Contact doesn't work any more. - Contact StarMovie ne fonctionne plus. Empty Re: StarMovie Contact doesn't work any more. - Contact StarMovie ne fonctionne plus.

Message  PlsUpdat Lun 21 Mar - 18:28

Hi,
The error console has 3 entries, and all are for xpunge.
But I only installed xpunge last week, and StarMoveContact stopped working well over a month before I installed xpunge...

I'm using TBird with Classic Layout, and default theme, there's no Plugins installed and the addons are as follows:
Address Close Button, Attachment Sizes [de], Duplicate Contacts Manager, Edit As New, Mail Redirect, Quicktext, ReminderFox, Xpunge
And one addon is disabled "Smartsave Thunderbird Extension 0.1.5.2".

So, I'm looking at the lower preview window. I clicked the email address in the From: (the From is directly left of the buttons; Reply, Forward, etc.) and I get 4 options. I clicked Add to Address Book but nothing happens.
When I click that email address a second time the Add now says Edit...

Now in TB1-TB2 I could click that From: and I would get the option of what address book to add the email to...
Is there any settings in the about:config that I should manually check (or change) the values of???

PS. Today I uninstalled StarMoveContact, restarted TBird. Installed StarMoveContact, restarted TBird. But it made no difference.

PlsUpdat
Invité

Message  Pastisman Lun 21 Mar - 19:45

Don't really understand what doesn't work.
Normally, when you first click "Add to address book" (same effect as if you click the star), the star becomes yellow. Then if you click "Edit" (or click the star again), you can modify the cards in the address book. My add-on only add, in the edit window, the sub-menu under the address allowing you to choose in which book you want to write the address. See the screenshot : StarMovie Contact doesn't work any more. - Contact StarMovie ne fonctionne plus. 41839

Don't you have this menu ? What doesn't work ?
You compare TB1 and TB2 with TB3 but first my add-on didn't exist before TB3 and the address book management is now totally different from previous versions !
Pastisman
Pastisman
Admin

http://lucdischert.free.fr/

Message  PlsUpdat Mar 22 Mar - 19:46

In TB2 clicking "Add to address book" immediately popped up a "New Card for ..." dialogue box.
Since 2004 that is the behavior that I have come to expect from Thunderbird and consider normal.

Now, because of many warnings and complaints regarding TB3, I only updated to TB3 last Nov/Dec.
I recall immediately looking for a solution or addon that restored the normal "Add to address book" behavior.
Now I recall clearing out/removing several addon's that I no longer use, one Friday afternoon about 2 months back...

Now I recall a Friday afternoon about 2 months back where I cleared out/removed several addon's that I no longer use.
And probably I had used TB3 until the following week where TB3 updated itself and I had missed the true cause/effect.
Obviously I must have mistakenly removed the addon that successfully restored the normal behavior and had wrongly kept StarMoveContact.

Thank you for your time, and the picture you'd posted spoke volumes in helping to clarifying this issue.

PlsUpdat
Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé